How to use a pH meter?
Using a pH meter is very easy, all our pH meters have been designed to be as user friendly as possible. Remember to take care of your pH meter because it is a sensitive instrument. Clean your pH meter after each use, calibrate it frequently and store it in a dark and dry place.
just follow these steps to use your pH meter correctly:
- Prepare a clean cup with the liquid of which you want to test the pH level
- Make sure your pH meter is calibrated and turn it ON.
- Place the pH meter in the liquid and stir gently.
- Wait until the pH reading becomes completely stable.
- Read the pH level on your display and write down the pH value.
- Put the end-cap back on your pH meter and store in a dry and dark place.