ORP Meter | Meytec® GT-200RX + Calibration kit
Premium ORP meter designed for professional and intensive users. Includes a kit of our premium Meytec® calibration solutions and delivered in a strong reusable protective case.
This factory pre-calibrated ORP meter has a IP67 rating (dust- and waterproof), features a very strong and robust design with replaceable Rx electrode and a large high resolution LCD display.
This ORP Meter is designed to measure the Oxidation Reduction Potential or Redox value of a liquid, expressed in mV (millivolt)
ORP Meter Meytec® GT-200RX - Specifications
- High accuracy with fast response
- Ready to use, factory pre-calibrated
- Including premium buffer solution
- Economic design with replaceable Rx probe
- Measuring Range: -1200mV - +1200mV
- Temp. Range: 0°C – 60°C
- Resolution: 1mV
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Calibration: Automatic (475mV)
- Waterproof: Yes IP67
- Automatic Shut-Off: 5 minutes
- Low Battery Indication: Yes
- Battery: 3x1.5V (LR44)
- Dimensions: 183x37x37 (mm)
- Weight: 90g
ORP Meter Meytec® GT-200RX - Manual
A ORP meter is a sensitive instrument that needs to be handled with care. Always clean your ORP meter after use with clean water and put the end-cap back on. You can always add a few drops of KCl storage solution to prolong the lifespan of your ORP meter. Store in dry place.
Remember that every ORP meter requires regular calibration. You can find our assortment of premium quality ORP buffer solutions here.